We’re betting that most of your time online is spent watching videos—they’re everywhere! So it’s no surprise that video is the preferred content for B2B buyers, with webinars and short videos ranking among the top 5 preferred content forms. Think of videos as the charming pick-up line to your slick website.
While many marketers know that videos are high in demand, not every B2B marketer is using them effectively. When asked, a lot of marketers confess to being intimidated by the process of video production. They struggle to make engaging video content or are unsure of how to creatively use their existing videos, or how to measure their video campaign’s success.
We have created a four-step guide to help you through the process.
Step One: Resurface Hidden Video Content
It’s time to dust off the cobwebs from your old video content and have it see the light of day again. A lot of marketers have more video content then they think. By being a little resourceful, you can repurpose videos for creating more video content. A few videos you can repurpose are:
- Webinars: Repurposing old webinars is an easy way of increasing customer engagement and driving demand. You can repurpose them as blog posts or use them to nurture leads in sales campaigns.
- Event videos: Use big marketing events as an opportunity to create great videos. You can also set up video interviews with attendees beforehand. These videos can be later repurposed for future campaigns.
- Embed videos into content campaigns: You can record product videos and breathe new life into old content campaigns by embedding these videos on the post.
Step Two: Humanize Your Content Through Personalization
Personalized videos are trending at the top in the sales and marketing world. An effectively executed personal video can reach the right individual at the right time with the right message.
Personalized videos can help you cut through unnecessary marketing clutter and engage in direct interaction with the customer. With personalization, you can drive engagement and build one-on-one relationships.
Step Three: Use Videos Across Your Sales Cycle
Using the right kind of video throughout the purchase-sales cycle can effectively engage customers at each stage of the process. Throughout the sales cycle, your buyers’ needs and interests are going to change and you should have a video ready for each stage.
- Engage with video blogs in the presale process.
- Explore with client testimonials, interviews, product videos, presentations during the sales process.
- Encourage customers to buy with demos, 360-degree product videos, and personalized videos during the purchase decision.
- Enable them with how-to videos, in-depth tutorials, user-generated content and DIY videos in the post-sale process.
Step Four: Keep A Tab On Your Metrics
So you have fine-tuned your videos, used them accordingly, and have sent the right message to your audience; now’s the time to measure your success ratio. You’re not marketing successfully if you’re not measuring. So make sure to keep an eye out for your metrics and how your video is doing with the customers.
About 336 Productions
We are an award-winning video production company in Orange County that provides our clients with the ultimate experience when it comes to corporate video production. With over a dozen awards for video marketing, we are the video partner for your B2B and B2C video campaigns. If you want to bring your vision to life, contact us today!